Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Located in London (Greenwich), Staycity Aparthotels Greenwich High Road is within a 15-minute walk of Greenwich Park and Greenwich Market. This aparthotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Cutty Sark and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from National Maritime Museum.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Greenwich Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Greenwich Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Maritime Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cutty Sark - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Observatory - 1.6 km / 1 mi
O2 Arena - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Borough Market - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The Shard - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The Oval - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
London Bridge - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Tower Bridge - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Tower of London - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Globe Theatre - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Financial District - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Tate Modern - 8 km / 5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 77.1 km / 47.9 mi
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch LCD televisions can provide entertainment. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions and policy while selecting your room.
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property uses a professional cleaning service
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Essential workers only - NO
- Contactless check-in is available
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- 24-hour front desk
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Limited housekeeping
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wardrobe or closet
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Towels provided
- Bathroom emergency pull cord
- Bedsheets provided
- Shower only
- Low-height counters/sink
- Private bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- No rollaway/extra beds
London is a diverse and exciting city with some of the best sights and attractions in the world.
See London from above on the London Eye; meet a celebrity at Madame Tussauds; examine some of the world’s most precious treasures at the British Museum or come face-to-face with the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum.
Sports and nature
London is one of the greenest capitals in the world, with plenty of green and open spaces. There are more than 3000 open spaces.
Looking for nightclubs in London? Take a look at our guide to London clubs. Browse for club ideas, regular club nights and one-off events.
Culture and history
For a display of British pomp and ceremony, watch the Changing the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace.